Tuesday 26 April 2005

Feeling lonely and unlove / Just one of those bad day

Having a day like this too often might not be what I want but it happen. Since early in the morning, left over conflict between me and dear has seemed to be too serious that we fought over it. Well this time turn out to be not her fault because I am so unreasonable and bad for once.

Day goes pass like any other day, went to work at 8.30am -5pm in the Guild. Well certainly have to thank IWAN for his kind work of editing my MCW messenger from Chairperson. Then when to Coles and get some stuff to wash my car hopefully it will look like brand new tomorrow.

As I was going home, I was so hungry because didn’t eat the whole day so cooked some noodle and eat can’t wait for appointment with tiffany them. If was about 6 something, I finished my dinner and I promise to still go with them and pick up Lin on the way around 7pm. All of the sudden, my body turn weak and headache came so decided to take a rest for awhile. Who knows by the time I woke up is 8PM….. I missed the dinner and guess what I made Lin missed her dinner too,…… I feel so so so damn bad.

Thanks to Lin, kind heart she forgives me and says it is ok but in my heart it is certainly not ok. Well nevertheless have to thank iffy also for agreeing to buy food back to LIN when she finished. Since I am not feeling much well, I decided to go back and take a nap and call my dear to tell my situation. It never turn out as what I expected, she give me the feeling of giving the cold shoulder and asked me to go sleep. As I woke up another time feel weak still, so decided to make warm water for myself. Well I am just so CARELESS….., I poured the hot water over my hand and kinda burnt several areas but seem not serious at this moment but the feeling of “LAT” is there. So once again I called my dear, she yet seems to give me the cold shoulder but with a bit of kindness which seem alright as I was in deep pain. OUCH….. all of the sudden my chest started to pain… for like few second… well as I told her…. Seconds later, all she tell me was that you are falling sick already, better look after yourself okay. L I wish there would be something more but nevertheless it is a high hope.

Since kinda met with YO, this is the first time I feel so lonely and back to my anti-social life of just staying at home, not to go out and keep away from all contacts. I don’t know why but my life in Perth seem to face a depression period of turning back to what I used to be when I first arrive.

I feel so much so lost all of the sudden, losing the care of YO, when she is here, she seem to look after me all the time. I guess that is what I want to build to even appreciate her more and I certainly have done it with no doubt full of success. I certainly miss her, day and night care, cooking for me, cleaning my room for me, take care of me when I am not feeling well, accompany me when I am busy, remind me of my role as a student and most important of all, love me truly. L With no regerts, hope the journey of pain and lonely will lead to a life long happiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! I absolute understand what you are going through man. But u gotta stop feeling so down and pessimistic about everything!! You cannot feel lonely and unloved, coz u aren't lonely and unloved!! We are always around you and i'm pretty damn sure that she loves you. So stop feeling so shitty and fucked up all the time. Cheer up bro!

Anonymous said...

HI there....I came across your Feeling lonely and unlove / Just one of those bad day blog and was wondering if you could help point me an some direction because all I keep finding is free blank gift certificate related stuff and I am very interested in it but not finding anything about the subject. I am looking for free blank gift certificate...although I did come across this site free blank gift certificate and it was actually pretty cool. I was hoping to get some feedback and I think you have a great blog here and I will be bookmarking it to check back in a couple of days.

Anyways, let me know if you have any other resources related to free blank gift certificate specifically and post it here. I will much appreciate it...thanks!