Tuesday 19 April 2005

1st day without YO end....

Well.... i don't knwo why i suddenly decided to post up another blog. But certianly, i have a strong feeling of missing YO. As i return home, i feel suddenly so quiet in the house. She is not here with me, talking to me or waiting for me to come home. I certainly didn't return home for lunch today, and waiting for Lin to bring me a take away Chic Rice. :(

My tuesday routine.

Usually my dear will cooking my lunch for me then wait for me to come home and eat. Then i will go back uni and work. After that, i will go for my class and during break, certainly will give her a call and ask how is she etc. After that will return home at 8pm and eat dinner and go for a $5 movie night at Hoyts which now cost about $5.6 but still cheap. when we didn't have a dinner we will certainly go for Gelare waffle. By the time the movie ends, it will be about 10-11nish. Once at home, either we sleep or she/me will play internet until one of us decided to stop the day.

Well today routine certainly have change.

I didn't come home for lunch, no movie, no dear at home waiting for me and certainly no one accompany me and love me like her. :(. I can still sense her presence as things are the way it is before she goes. We even move the layout of my room together. I don't know why but it seem like tears keep coming out of my stubborn eye everytime i think of her privately. :(.

Dear, i wish you have a wonderful time in KL and find the job you love the most. Further to that, i hope you have a wonderful time with your family and remember dear dear will always love you and coming to see you. wait for me okie, i will be there.

there is certainly a good news for me, i have got an extention on my assignment due on Thrusday to Next two week... Yeah!!!! Must be my dear Chanting helped me. :D

No comments: