Tuesday 19 April 2005

19th April, A day after Yo departure

It has been almost a day now since my dear left Perth. All of a sudden it seem like my time has come to a stop without her. Since her arrival in 17th February 2005 till 18th April 2005, it has been full of memorial time and changes in my life. We have certainly learnt to appreciate each other more and certainly learn to do things together. However all of a sudden everything have change, I am can’t do things with her and I can’t see her.

As for 12th April 2005, where supposed to be my change of the year. It certainly plays a big change. Since then, I finally start to do my job as a general secretary. I have finished my letter to the electoral commission to run our election, I have finished my report and hand in on time, I have put up poster for the guild council and I have come to work every two day a week and stop skipping my duty.

As a student, there is much to go but I have certainly started doing my studies and borrow my required reading on my work and going to a seminar on tsunami relief on Thursday. Exam is in two day time but going o study for it tomorrow and leaves today till early morning for my assignment. Hopefully I can get everything done.

Other than that, the heavy spending over the last few months has certainly made me short of cash. Therefore, I am going to start saving my money for the urgent matters such as my phone bill, internet bill and house rental. Further to that, I will have to start eating home and bring my own water and snack to class. Luckily during Yo’s presence, I have brought enough food to cater for my stomach for the next one month or so.

Back to the first paragraph, I certainly miss my dear, she has been the most wonderful gift ever presence in my life who care for me in a unique way and love me with her kindred spirit. I wish this will not be the last time we will see one another and certainly will not be the end but the beginning of a stable and long distance unique relationship we have. I will certainly take good care of myself and wish that my dear will do the same.

Last but not least, I will never give up hope to be a better person and to take care of our two futures.

No comments: