Thursday 21 April 2005

Exam ends... New War Coming

Well..... I have finish my exam today. It was really a stressful day....

WHY? it all begin on Wednesday as i suppose to be studying at home.... :( but who knows i been chatting with YO till like 4 am which certainly lead to oversleep the next moring to study. then arrive Tat weng to my place for lunch. Unfortunately, i am so poor that i can only offer him two packt of indo mee... hehehe what a host. As for me, i am eating left over food from pervious day. :( so there i was eating the mee goreng with baked bean and chilli sauce cooked by me and crab meat with thousand island. what is bad about em yeterday was that i am not able to finish my food and force to throw it all to the bin.

Then after, i fall asleep agian which later lead to a diseater becuase i wake up at like 6.30pm. Hlaf of my day have just gone away. :P. Well day seem pretty bad for a time like these. certainly in between the few hours of sleep and awake again, i have play my exam question study on

Edward Said on Orientalism DVD for almost 12 time yesterday. :O CRazy me... :P. Well... thanks to YO suddenly pop up in my mind i have decided to go library and ended up borrowing 12 books 10 related to my assignment on Middle Eastern and 2 related to Buddhism Teaching.

After that around 8pm when for coffee with Lin, Mun and TaT, at Farell's till around 10pm..... and then go home. It was then i really concentrate study like for an hour or so. and give up about 12 :( which i later on go and play game and chat with my dear dear on the phone hehehe.

Well I have just wasted a precious time of 1 day for studying my exam.

Who know today ended up with more diseaster thing. I woke up late for work at the Guild around 9.30 am. :( bad enough already. Tehn went to work and realised that i have like 4 box of cheque to sign which is about 100++ cheque. Certainly it takes time, what can i say.... is my job so i can't study. Sadly of all i miss the Talk on Aceh: Tsunami Relief and Politics talk as well because of the Cheque and later i even have to stay on the office to clean up the mess. Then i go see a Doctor rearding my injured (R) ring finger and (L) elbow. Scared me when the doctor say, hm... sinc eyou have so much injuries i suggest you go and take an X-ray. As i have just took an X-ray one month ago, the X-ray was not an option but i have to take 50 tablets in total for about 2 weeks 3 time a day, hoping the pain will go away. So guess what, from then till 4pm i don;t have a time to study at all. :( i still thought that i might have chance to study but who know i won't.

4pm came, Class for Eurasian Studies started, my heart was so nervous as exam worth 20% is just around the corner at 6pm. Whole through out the class i was so nervous that it seem like my heart will break. :O.

6PM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>here come the due time, i have to start writing my exam. as time clicking, i realise i finish my two question in just under 1hour... GREAT!!!! but guess what, i don';t even know what i am writing as no preperation for my work. further to that everyone beside me is like write 1 full booklet or 2 booklet as for me only half a booklet. :(. well F@#K it i think what can i do now have to concentrate on my study and stop slacking.

:(... End of one war but here come my new challenges of the coming months. I am the elected chairperson for Curtin Multicultural Week as well and i will be contending for the Branch Convenor and clean up the mess of Our Branch. Hopefully cross my finger i can win that election. It is my objective this year to do all i can for my beloved international students in the state and campus. As i know i won't have the chance again once i leave Perth for K.L. :D Confirm? well at this time going KL is secured why? coz my dear is waiting for me. :D Miss her alot but i certainly have a lot to challange in this coming month hope everything will be fine. Pray for me okie.. regardless what religion you are as long as you think it is effective. hehehehe
:P Till next time...

No comments: