Tuesday 12 April 2005

Who I am?

Well it has been way into my semester one as a Postgraduate Student. I am kinda still slacking off. Wonder why i say so?

1) Graduate Diploma in International Relations

In term of study, i have not been doing my work. Firstly, Suppose to submit at least one summary a week for my Middle East Unit but haven't been doing it for almost 5 week now. Secondly, I have a presentation on last Tuesday but only start doing the work with my group mate on Monday. Pretty tense Huh!!!! Thirdly, got an assignment due on 21 April 2005 but haven;t do anything yet. Further to that got a test in three week time but haven;t do anything yet also. Well wonder why????? i have been slacking.... I really don't know what to do.

2) General Secretary of Curtin Student Guild

I have been in this role of the past 5 month now and about 7 months to go before my term ends. I feel i haven't been doing much for the student. Every month when i write my report i am wondering what to write and what to type? I have do so little for the students feel so ashame. Every day i leave my work to the end and never been efficeint and effective. I am so not into this job but i am here.

3)Waiter in Red Rock Noodle Bar

I am working two days a week at Red Rock Noodle Bar. What can i say about this job, compare to my Guild Job it is just under pay. but i am getting additional income. However i am wondering why i have to take up such job the first place. why i have to make my time in uni so busy and stress when i can stay at home sleeping and enjoy my time. Am i in need of money. i feel like i am spending more when i earn more. :(

4) Dear Dear to My Dear

I have been ignoring her and annoyed her a lot lately. Been playing games day and night :p asking her to do this and that. treating her like a maid so bad..... Leaving her doing all the work herself and cleaning my mess and stuff.

AFTER 12 April 2005.

Well it is now exact seven day incl. today before my dearest Yo leaving for K.L. and not returning to Perth. Here i have stated my probelms and been avoinding it so much lately.

New Life for Me and a New Beginning of 2005.

Everyone says 1 January every year is a beginning of a new year etc etc. But i guess it is just your psychological thinking. To me, i think this year my year really begins here on 12 April 2005.

As a student, student rep and waiter.

Firstly => STUDENT

Agenda and task for me to achieve

I have to start reading all my article by 18th April. I have to start my research today and finish my assignment by Tuesday Next Week 19th April. I have to get my group work up and running. I have to put more time into doing research on all my assignment.

Must get an early sleep by 12am everyday and wake up at 8 am. eat breakfast at home, cook my own meal no eating out. Reduce my phone plan to $30 and clean up my room, do my luandry and stay at home.

Secondly => Student Rep

I have to get myself organised, get a dairy with time and task. Bind myself with it hard as a iron fist. Start on all my project such as Guild Volunteer Team & Sibiling Discount. Start to clean up my offices and complete my work on time and early. Do all my reports and work towards the better of student welfare.

Thirdly => Waiter in Red Rock

Save all the cash from May onwards. for future usage and not to over spend myself. my try to save up to $1000 by end of December. Get my two day free food.

Forthly => Dear dear to My Dear

Try to spend valuable time with her and do washing and cooking together. Do all our stuff together and have to be more undertsanding. Never to leave her alone doing all the work and help her all the time. Do use so much money as it is the most important aspect in this relationship, what is most important is the building of a better life for two and future of a eternity.

Here i am making my confession. :D i feel much better now. i shall go get my dairy and start doing my work. I will make sure i inform my blog what i have been doing to see i have achieve my goal or not. :D

No comments: