Saturday 1 January 2005

New Year 2005, In Perth

Well, one day has past since i came back from Malaysia after a very sweet and unforgetable trip. Meeting Yoshiko and her family as well as Hui Lin and her family were just something i can't forget. Spending time with Yo espaically is something that will be a memory for me.

I know that future cannot be predicted, therefore i just wanna say that it is an unfrogettable moment if it won't happen agian, i just wanna tell my beloved yoyo, thank you for giving me the chance to spend this wonderful one week with you. i know i might not have the chance to do so agian but i will always remember the moment and time we spend together in Perth and Malaysia.

Well.... as the topic say a brand new year.. 2005.... IT's a new year, but things seem to stay the same except for coupleof changes. Like day after day, my love for yo is getting deeper and deeper yet, we can't be together. Yoshiko has finish her degree in B.Sc. Psychology as i will be finishing my degree in Bcom Global Economics and Finance by February.

I will be continuing my Grad. Dip in Int. Relations in 2005 and expected to be a Grad. Dip Holder by 2006 and continuing finding a job and work.

Well as i say i am now in Perth but my heart is not in Perth now. i seem to miss yo so much until i am now feel so lonely and sad. hm.... i wish i can do something other than waiting and waiting. i wish i can help her go through her probelms and my own probelms too hehehe..... Yoyo, i really miss you. i know you will feel as usual i say that all the time..... :( but i really feel very lonely without you....

Wish everyone have a Happy New Year!!!!!

1 comment:

Jocy said...

Happy New Year to you too~
and also..happy belated birthday..i thought i'd said that in the card i gave you..but..maybe it'd be a lot better if i chose to say it to you last time..better late than never mah..hehe..have a nice year ahead~