Wednesday 5 January 2005

Summer Course Started......

As summer course started, my work started and so is my study..... here goes my final year in study at Perth hopefully...... :D..... Life seem to get harder and harder as i am getting older and have to face more things in the world.

Hm..... now i am going to interview on friday for a waiter job hopefully i got it so i can work hard to earn and save more money.... :D.... i want to earn enough money to start my own business and start a new life with good future prospect. currently as the Guild General Secretary.... i feel i am lucky to be here.... having a steady job and a good parents supporting my study and soon good a part time jobs.... i also met so many new friends and help me all the time.

well..... it seem interesting start for me now i guess... hope everything goes well... now.... but then i am still waiting for all my bunch of friends to come back.... i want to hang out with all of u very bored .....


1 comment:

kennysia said...

"Life seem to get harder and harder as i am getting older and have to face more things in the world."Agreed. I remember a time when we were young and money and all is not an issue.