Sunday 9 January 2005

Wat A Sunday?

Today, for the first time in my life i am really working and i have choose to start as a waiter. I am currently working in Noodle Inn, Habour Town for $7 per hour.... Now i can really feel the hard work, i am only earning $42 per day which i can just spend like that in less than an hour. :(

I started work at 11.30am - 5.30pm today. it was so tiring..... can you imagine a person like me working as a waiter.... i can't imagine though but i am really doing it.....

Well... That is about my job... now i have to worry about my application for PR. I wish i have enough points to apply for PR. I am so confused now.... very sad yet very confused.

Tommorow is another day... another stressful day for me. i don't know why lately have been very mang zhang. i have been scolding some of my fren and also been torturing myself by staying at home most of the time, i guess espaically to those who i am really close to... which i hate to mention but i know who boy and girl know who you are:D

anyway i feel very lost now better go take my sweet dream sleep 1st bye bye

2 comments:

kennysia said...

If I can give you an advice, that would be to SAVE NOW. I'm supposed to be earning over $30k last year and how much money do I have in my bank account right now? Less than $200. Seriously I don't know where the money disappeared to.

Jocy said...

jia you oh kee koko...the job is tiring..but at the end of the day..when you get the money..you'll feel very accomplished...take care oh..don't get too sesat...