Monday 27 December 2004

Meeting Someone Important

It has been my fourth day in K.L. now. Yet another day past by, today yet another different thing happen.

Yesterday, i have went to Federal Hotel to eat with Hui Lin family's. It is a revolving restaurant, itis my first time of going to such restaurant. Thanks to Hui Lin's family, i am able to experience such wonderful dinner. Today, i went to another restaurant to eat.. i think is cal Hau Kee... not bad also very nice... but most wonderful thing is Hui Lin's is able to invite Yo to come along as well. They are really great and wonderful family who are so freindly.

Hm... What really make me nervous and nervous was going out for a day tour with Yoshiko, her sisters and mum. Scared me so much really very nervous. First, we go to KL Tower then to the Memorial Area for WW2 soldier and then to Starbuck near yo's house and later when to her place. Back at her place, i met her dad and chat with him. I was really nervous at first but later get a bit comfortable but Hui Lin and pick us up... Well.... that what i do today.... What is important about today was my feeling.

It was really strange as i never expect this trip and spend so long time with Yoshiko's family. It was really a good oppurtunity for me to understand Yo's family. I might not be able to be with Yoshiko but knowing her family is for the good of me. They are really such nice people like Lin's family. i really don't know i am really touch by thier warm welcoming and reception.

I might be wierd but i hope to spend more time with yo's family after today to know her parents more and to know how they might feel towards me of cause not to miss out how yo's might feel towards me. i know i am not prefect but at least i know what standard i am in thier eye... good? or bad? Some people may say as long as you love her, you no need to worry about the parents but to me i guess after Steph incident's i will consider about what the parents feel towards me and i wish to show them what i am capable at and what is my good and bad points not to hide anything from them. Hope they will like me. :D

Well that's for today...... updated all of you soon

No comments: