Sunday 30 January 2005

Decision that will change my life

Over the past weeks, i have to choose a decision that will change my life forever as it has an unforeseen future in it. Even today, i am still doubt what i have to do.

1) Shall i finish my degree and go to Malaysia and work
or
2) Shall i continue studying and go to Malaysia in one year time.

Both may seem similar and yet the reason seprated from the two is my love one. Going to Malaysia early meant i will meet her earlier and going late meant i have to meet her later. I don't mind doing so but what i mind is losing her forever.... because one year can happen so many things.... and i also don' know how to think now.....

i hope all of my friend can help me here.... to choose.... will be waiting for your reply

5 comments:

kennysia said...

I'm a realist. I know how you feel about this girl. But man to man, I still say continue studying. Reasons, I've given to you before already.

Of course, that's just my opinion, others might beg to differ.

Whatever your decision is, you have my full support and I wish you the best.

HUI LIN said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HUI LIN said...

OMG, please try to be more "realistic"
Try not to make the decision because of someone
We alw the only one who responsible for our own life
Make evrerything clear...nothing is more important then you yourself. Even the time now she might be very important to you but...
Anyhow i really hope you make a decision that is best for your own future.
Both your choices have lots differnt not only your love one k? Pls ask yourself deep from your heart; there are differences, right?
Anyhow support you alw, n wish you best for everything

Jocy said...

i think you better continue with your study and go to malaysia next year...if she's meant to be yours..she will be..no matter it's now or one year later...plus..when you got the knowledge..it's yours forever...don't you think it'd be a better idea that when you see her a year later, it's a better you??

Anonymous said...

Dearest baby,

I reckon you should prioritize what comes first, studies or the distance you're not willing to bear. But then again, either way you'll still be going to Malaysia, it's just a matter of time. So long you keep in touch I don't see why there would be a gap. And to be precise, it is actually less than a year isn't it?

-nicnic-