Monday 24 January 2005

LoViNg SoMeOnE

Loving a person without condition is harder than i ever thought. Due to dream and hope, a relationship grows stronger and more beautiful. Having to find the right one is even tougher than anything i could ever imagine. Since meeting her, my dream and future seem to flourish with her. Having her by my side is all i wish to see happening.

Happiness and love grow inside me, telling me not to give up. Is my love for her stronger that the pain she cause me? Having to look around for true happiness and someone who i can love with all my heart and someone who meant more that just a love one to me, i have found her. i found her after my 20 years of life. Going through relationship by relationship, finally i found her. Unfortunately, it will take me a life time to be with her.

Eventhough she is standing just in front of me but i can't hold her or touch her or talk to her as the one cm apart is just like a little piece of wall blocking me from getting closer. Today, she find the right one for me and it's not me. She found her happiness and dream. She has a goal and view of life knowing what to do to survive.

Yet i am here helplessly so dependent on her, waiting for her to come and love me. Holding onto me and never to leave me agian. Is love all that we need. How is love so powerful until one person dream and life can be shattered until piece after years of planning and in one second or by one word the whole thing juts blown apart. well that is what i have been expereince for the past few years anyway....

A fall will always be a fall and a rise will always be rise. Let us see where my planned dream and life will bring me.... Hope to see you come to my heart soon, my love.

2 comments:

kennysia said...

You gotta move on, mate. Easier said than done I know, but what needs to be done needs to be done.

Anonymous said...

hey baby, you wrote so beautifully. i had tears on my eyes when i read that to be honest. i guess sometimes you just have to love someone and then let go, all because of the circumstances and obstacles that you're put under. never give up believing what you truly holds in your heart and i hope that things will turn out to be okay at the end. *hugs*

-nicnic-