Tuesday 11 January 2005

Stress?

Well... What a day today? never imagine this to happen to me but it happen. i feel so stress out. As i just figure out my schedule for my summer and what i have to do...... i can't imagine i can survive by my own strength. i don't know what hit me also today all of the sudden i seem to suffer life crisis where all of the sudden my personal life is tuning sour as well.

I suddenly feel so lonely here in Perth, like no hope but try to pull myself out of this crisis with my own strength. i don't know how with such heavy stress and load at my shoulder but hopefully an angel can come to my life to support me. i feel like my only support has just left me and won't be found so easily.

I have always advise people to be strong and to be independent but what am i doing here? not being strong.... hate myself being this way but i guess i have to get over it. Well... i guess all i can depend on is myself now... be strong don't give up.... i have a dream to achieve.... and i should not let anyone destory it for me.....

Well tomolo is another day hope it will be better....

1 comment:

kennysia said...

Stress? I'd have thought you'd be under more pressure when you were the ISC Convenor. This is bachelorhood you're experiencing. Think of it this way though - it is good in a way because you get to have the freedom to do anything you want.

The loneliness and stress you suffer now will be temporary - its a stepping stone to a better life. Welcome to adulthood Jacky. :)