Tuesday 21 December 2004

Finally the end of my sister wedding

Well... Here come the end of my sister wedding. Everyone is going back today.. all my relatives from K.L., K.K. and Singapore. What a tiring week.... anyway i would like thanks for those who sent me birthday msg and mail from nic nic cehceh, Kenny koko and david koko.... and the rest :(....

Now... everything is over, i can come back to my room and sleep but only for one more night and flying off to K.L. tomolo. ;)... Packing my stuff now going back to PERTH soon where i have to start paying my own bill etc.... :( clean my own plates and wash my own clothes. hm... thinking about it i seem to have a lot of things to do nest year but i won;t give up. i hope everyone of you won't give up as well on anything you do... thanks for bieng there for me all these while hehehehe. today will be a short blog coz too tired to type... update soon.

No comments: