Sunday 26 December 2004

The Changing Phase Of Life

It has been ahwile since i feel my life is changing agian. It all come along as i was having my holiday in Malaysia since 22 December 2004, where i am at still. I have enter the country with full of worries and blurness at first until meet my love one, Yoshiko and couple of freinds here as well as my cousin in Malaysia. It shows to me that i am incapable of working in Malaysia and it is stupid for me to give up my oppurtunity to continue my study when i still have chance.

Many thoughts have came to my mind as days past by between Yo and me. She has not only influence my decision a lot but my personality. I know i might not be the guy for her now or in the future but her continue support towards me as a friend is really amazing which i wish it will last forever. During the down time, you may be the cruelest person towards me and hurt me the most but you have show me the different side of friendship and love. I know you are of a different kind from me and i am not the ideal person for you but yet you give me the oppurtunity to try to understand you more and guide me to become a better person. I have decided now that if i got the chance to do my further studies i will take the chance and i will be a successful person and fulfil my dreams.

Between two of us, i really hope that the time will tell. I will leave it to the fate and trust that is inside me. I know i haven't been a very lucky person for my entire life in term of love and suffer many failure cause by myself in entering the wrong relationship but i will never give up hope of taking another chance. So there will not be different this time, knowing you have a bf i will not give up hope that there might be a chance for us to be together. People always say Love is Blind. it is true love is blind and Love is also unfair.

As for my Dine Dine cehceh, the word you say to me before is still in my head. I know i am stubborn when i choose to go after Yo. You have told me to take any consequence i should take for my actions. i will never forget that and keep it in my mind that everything i do now might have a sudden attack on me causing myself to be hurt once more but i have enter this passage and i will fight my through the tough road.

As for Hui Lin, i know you have been there helping me without complaining, i know you have been very understanding and try to help me espaically during times of trouble and sometime give you a lot of difficulties like staying at your place and driving me around and to meet Yoshiko.... Thanks for being such a nice friend and support me. Have a good time in Malaysia...

As for Tiffany and Kah Mun, thanks for being there to listen to my probelms and share our time together in Perth and Malaysia (although it is short) but it is meaningful. I really feel that sometimes i should just don;t have any gf and love life. Fully enjoy my friendship life happily without worrying about all those probelm.. hehehe.... but too bad i can't cause i met Yo.

And to all my friends, thanks ..... thankss..... thanksss...... i wish all of you A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Every year is a new beginning to a new chapter of a new story.... hope all of you will have a good year. This year i might have a very unhappy year... but i will never give up striving for the better year coming ahead.

I will updated my trip in Malaysia soon... i will leave today blog for this... :D summary.. met some very very cute, nice, funny and kind people like Hui Lin family's, Yoshiko family's and Mun family's.

No comments: