Thursday 16 December 2004

Result is Out, Where Am I From Now

Well it has been awhile since i last posted :D. but this time there will be some good news i have pass all my unit this semester agian. thank god. i guess all of this not only thank to myself but thanks to Yoshiko cause she has always been there for me and support me. she has always been there to scold me and to ensure i will pass all my units. At first i really very pissed off coz someone is there bugging me but now i feel if not becuase she care about my result and me, she won't even bother to do that.

i am very happy that she pass all her units and with a pretty good result also. i really feel so different now... is like 2 more units left before i finish my degree and i really hope i can pass all unit and become a degree graduate. that what i hope for now.

As for my 2005, should i graduate and work or should i continue study and work as gen sec of the guild? i really don't know now hm... wish i have an answer soon.

I was also thinking about should i go Malaysia/Brunei/Perth, if i choose to graduate.

Now i know how it feel when you goona graduate. Most important thing of all, i no longer the same as before many have told me. i guess it is true, i have become more stubborn and more firm in my decision. No longer,i give up my love so easily.

Yoyo?Yoyo? how important is this gal to me actually? Am i really willing to scarifise? How much do i love her? can i really leave without her? Is she the one? is she what i want?

Well, answer is YES, she is very important, i am willing to scarifise, i love her alot, i think she is the one, she is the one and NO, i can't live with her. this is because my lifestyle and everything about me have change. it is hard to say what goona happen in the future but i believe if she give em the chance we can make it through.

i know i am not prefect, i know i am not the ideal person but i know i can make u happy if u give me the chance. i will try my best to ensure u feel like the happiest gal alive. no matter what, u are now my everything. i used to tell u, u are just below my family and now u are the same as them. you are as important as them. Hope you know, you mean so much to me and losing you is like cutting my own flesh and give it away. i can't bear to lose you. i know you really very pissed off with me and you hate me now for bothering u so much.i will try my best to control myself not to bother u anymore as well.... eventhough i am asking for u to give me chance, i guess u need some quiet time.

Btw, i am going to malaysia agian on 23 Dec and going to Perth on 26 Dec. and this remind me that my last trip was not that great but it is nice to find out that hui lin, you r really so great in helping me and care about me and mun thanks for letting staying over at ur place and thanks to tat weng for picking me up from the airport and thanks to gina for accompany for one day. lastly thanks to YO, for giving me a chance to meet u even tough is short, but it will me in my heart.


No comments: