Saturday 18 December 2004

My Sister Wedding Day 1 & Birthday

17 Dec 2004

My sister wedding dinner.

What a busy day..... From waking up till going to sleep. First in the moring i was asked to pick up my bro-in-law eledest bro from the airport then go to the hotel, have to check all the audio system for the grand hall ensuring the PA system work properly to feature my sister VCD those she created a short few minutes for showing her life story and my bro-in-law life story. then have to do the tea ceremony. after that i have to become Usher, communicator between my parents and the hotel staffs to ensure the banquet goes smoothly, then i have to take photograph hm... multi tasking :P at the end of the day, i am so exhauasted and very tired.... and was pretty upset because no one remember my birthday....at 12 midnight.

when the clock near 12 midnight, i receive a call and it is all the way from Malaysia..... wishing me happy birthday. i was so happy at least one person so far remember my birthday until later before 1am i receive two message from malaysia and brunei. It is from Hui Lin and Dolly, i was so touch they actually remember my birthday too. :D. hm... bad to all my relatives and family forget my birthday hahahaha. just joking i know they are busy with my sis wedding and forget about my birthday. so this year i forgive them but hopefully next year they will give me a big present.

No matter what, i still would like to thank Yo for being the first person to wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY. i am really happy to know you remember, hehehehe. You're the BEST.

Still i will thank, Jason, Sherman and Dine Cehceh for wishing me Happy Birthday when i come online. The REST of You will get from me soon espaically Tiffy, Nic Cehceh, Kenny Koko, Candice, Stiener, David Koko, Mun and those who haven't say happy birthday to me :P. I will humt all of you down hahahahahahaha. :D

Hope to see all of you soon. :P

No comments: