Saturday 1 October 2005

WEEK OF DOOM

Nothing can be as bad as this week... the world is full of shitty stuff for me now.... my multicultural week has just gone haywire.... all the probelms just shoot up......

nevertheless i haven't even work on my assignment.... i am dead.... well worst of all.... i am so confused with my love life...... anyway this is my personal blog and dairy... if ppl choose to read it... they r more than happy to read...

Here is where i express out what is all inside me... :) no secret no lies.... hahahaha.

STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.............. BUT MCW IS COMING COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

4 comments:

Jocy said...

erm..i don't know how to advise on your love life..but..i do hope you can try to cheer up..you can think better when you don't find your own life miserable..nothing ca't be solved..so..gambate ;)

kennysia said...

I wanna go to MCW. :(

Anonymous said...

MCW is over... CONGRATS CHAIR!!

Anonymous said...

i didn't get to go pasar malam because of work :( but i heard it went well? congrats =)

now that MCW has come and gone, hope you are feeling heaps lighter! can focus on your assignments lu! hehe