Saturday 22 October 2005

Jack Jack & Yo Yo. PART 1

Lately so many things happen between my dear one.. Her Ex-bf has came back to the picture and it was a major setback between our relationship. Although now it is all over but the pain and uneasy feeling in two of us still exist. Furthermore, we are so far apart, which i decided to do this cause i can't think of a better way to express myself.

Since the day we met in February 2004, we has unintentionally start a story of our own. We met during my ISC orientation trip sem1, 2004 and never met again after that. It was not till you actively get involved in ISC as events manager for MCW. During that time, i was not noticing that much just knowing that you have a japanese name, YOSHIKO. I have heard of you from everyone else but still never met you. Finally one day i met you during our sausage sizzle session. I was like this gal is cute and pretty... of coz at that time, i never thought you will be anyone who is so important to me nor i ever thought we will get together.

Well... finally the moment of unreveal love occurs. Semester 2 came. First, you were so hard to talk to cause you have a bf and all you can think of is not to go out with guys alone. SMART!!! me finally planned a dinner at my West Perth house when Candice was away. You, Hui Lin and Regina came to my house and eat. Well i should say i really want to thanks Regina and Hui Lin. If not for two of them, i beleive we won't have the moment we have in Perth and also be together now.

Why Regina? It was her who gave me your contacts and allow me to chat with you at MSN and got your freindster contacts.

Why Lin? It was her who allow me to see you and make you go out. Further to that, it was her who always been for us and help us go through the hard time and moment. She has been a valuable part to our relationship.

Our special moments.

1) Mylanta Incident

Do you remember dear dear, when you are having gastric middle of the night, that i brought the mylanta to your place. Imagine what silly stuff i have do at the time?

I actually drive all the way to Vic Park and try to buy for you but all they sell was the liquid bottle one. So i was force to drive all the way to City and get for you. It was like 1am. Remember, you were so worried cause its' already 30mins and i told you i will be there soon and when i was chatting with you, i was at uni.

This was the first time, i ever do anything for you dear. MYLANTA!!! for my dear.

2) Bubble Tea (Bubs) @ Tea Fusion

Our moment of going to bubs. It was like a weekly rountine or should i say almost daily routine for us to go bubs. We were having so much fun going out in a group drinking our bubs!!! We have our very own drink, Winter Kiss!!!! well i believe it goonna be in my book for the rest of my life!!! the moment we have during Winter!!! and the KISS!!!! :). Mine has evolve from Winter Kiss with green tea jelly to Winter Kiss with GTJ and Sago. WHY!!! it is the mixture of yours and mine. You have always drink Winter Kiss with Sago. Dear, it is our moment in bubs @ Tea Fusion.

3) Moon Cafe

Another of our hangout place other than Tea Fusion. Our favourite order there have always been Ice Chocolate and Fries!!!! We have so much memory here that before you go, we actually have to come to Moon Cafe one more time. We have so much memory at this place, where we all Gossips, talk back about our moment and story from the past, catch up and have a break from the rest of the stressful place.

4) Vickery House

Your home sweet home in Perth in 2004. I beleive most memorable time will be your place where you actually cooks for me and i drop by everyday. You and i study together in your room. You and i spend our time together at your place. There is so much memory at this place and i feel it is like the beginnning of our relationship although we really got together at 18th August 2005. But this place @ 18th September 2004 i feel has mark the beginning of our story. Our very own book, Jack Jack & Yo Yo.

I guess i should stop here... There is so much to write about us... i have decided to do it in part. So this will be Part 1. Our Book. JACKJACK and YOYO:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear (pause) Dear Dear,

I cant stop myself from grinning with delight while i was reading our book, Jack Jack and Yo Yo.

It's all our sweet memory. I'm blissful to have you in my life, writing our story together.

I remember very well about how you invite me for the dinner at west perth. hahaha..damn funny. i remember that time i was very unhappy. i cried in front of you. we spent the whole nite together. from west perth to bentley until 4 or 5 in the morning.

mylanta is one of the significant story in our life. another one was spunky and daisy. you asked me which one i like more. in the end you drop spunky and daisy on my house door and you disappeared. you said they cant be separated and i must take good care of them. hehee..so sweet~

looking forward to read part 2 of Jack Jack and Yo Yo. muaks!

Love,
Yo