Saturday 22 October 2005

ISC PASAR MALAM, CURTIN UNI


Well... Firstly i would like to say thank you to my very MCW Committee for putting up such a magnificant show!!!

This year it is one of the best Pasar Malam and creating a NEW BECHMARK for International Students Committee MCW Committee. As chairperson, i was so impressed when we see a double in numbers of vistors coming into PASAR MALAM.

You see everyone queuing up buying thier foods and drinks, people watching the bands performing, enjoying the moment with thier love one, kids running around, families spending they time out with thier families. The best part is when you realise you and your committee made all this happen is just the best things ever happen to you. You feel that you have just put in sucha great show that everyone can just enjoy thier moment and time.

The best part for me was that my dad and mum actually came for my event, they can see with thier very own eye that i organised this event and make all this happen with my committee. Running here and there to ensure all parts covered. :)

Pasar Malam at Curtin Uni, Organised by International Students Committee. I wish you all the best for next year. i have been part of the organising committee for the past three years now and i am now saying my last bye to you and to my BELOVED ISC. I wish you all involving in International Students Committee all the best, i will no longer hold any position in ISC except for my honarary title in ISC hehehe!!!

The greatest moment of all is when you know you did something right for the betterment of the community... Thank you Tiffany, Sam, Renee, Gline, Lin, Shue Vern and the rest of you in my committee.. Thank you.... and the most important of all is My beloved Gf, Yoshiko Tey Mee Ho, whom is currently in KL, your continous support and love has provide me with the additional strength to move on. i love you with all my heart and no one can replace your moral support and effortless action you are doing for me now......

For those who miss out, Come next year. It will be on 1st week of october.. OKIE? hehehe i am sure you will enjoy it.... CURTIN VERY OWN "PASAR MALAM"

No comments: