Saturday 22 October 2005

NEW Beginning, Graduations!!!!


Well... Pplll Finally free to update now... Man... tell me what can be more interesting then to see yourselves walking up the stage and receive your certificate.

I still remember the moment early this year when i was just a participant for my friends graduation and my girlfriend graduation. I was like i wish to be there together with them but unfortuantely, i have a bumping ride while doing my degree. I wouldn't i am the best student on earth but it was the first time in myself that i see myself failing units.

That moment was like the end of the world when you realise you flank. You were like looking for every opputunity to find all sort of excuses to comfort yourself why you fail. You blaming everyone you can think of and finding every single way to pass your unit. Well it all make up now. We move on!!! and GRADUATED.

Well.... 8th October 2005, My very very own graduation for my Degree in Global Economics and Finance. Every moment on the stage, sitting down and that particular moment when you receive your cert. was all how you wish the time stops.

Interesting enough, thats' what i wish for but too bad i can't. Well, that what i wish for unfortunately, my moment kinda backlash when the ending of my ceremony came. It like the flare shooting up the stage and THAT's IT>>>> and bye bye graduates.... :( kinda sad right... you were like expecting they would put up a big show... :(

Well fine... i have my cert now... i am running away with it hehehe. GOOD NEWS!!! is i have my pic with the Vice-chancellor and Chancellor.... I ROCKS!!!!! not everyone will ahve the moment but i have it... YES!!!!! it turns my day back on when i actually took that pic. :).

So WHAT NEXT? everyone will asked that question when you finish. For me, i am still doing my Master In International Relations, and till i obtian that cert. it will not be the end of my time in Curtin. I been here since 2001 and so i will continue and make my time a memory.... JACKY TEO KIAN KEE>>> A DEGREE HOLDER NOW YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulation, dear dear.

Hope you can continue to strive harder for your master. i will try to save more money so that i can go for your master graduation, ok? and may be travle around aus. kekkee...so excited when i think of it~hahah..

Love you,
Yo