Friday 2 September 2005

Long Long time Ago...

It has been awhile since i have actively posting in my blog... welll... been extremely stress with my work espaically MCW and Elections....

Guess what.... ppl are acting so much like an idoit nowdays expecting everything from you and doing everything for them.... What kind of shit is that....

I am only one person... i need to study and have my own life... can't they give me a break... i am already very tireed..... and direct them how to do things and what to do... what more they want... keep asking me to do for them... damn.....

Nevertheless, i feel so poor also overspent agian and wish my dear can chat with me online. i don';t know why.. hope if she read this she will understand. i don't know why that everytime i want to chat with her online / through skype she get tired so easily and can't talk long... and when i call her mobile she tends to be able to talk longer... i feel so hurt as i spend more money... but i don;t know how to tell her... i wish we can just talk on skype and online, it is much more cost effective, if you can find time to talk to me when i call u, sure u can talk to me online.... but i guess i care for her so much....

Am I a good person? well i guess i am...... too good to be true... and now everyone is taking advantage of me,... when will this end.... i just want to be nice and ppl will respect that, not taking advantage....:(

Confession:- hehehhe... i got confession.... thanks to mun, tiffy and tat, i have food to eat, they treat me when we go out eat... so nice... KFC yummy..... i will remember it... :P....

So what else goes on lately, i met up with Juelle finally... hehehe.... well... what i think of her... she is pretty, intellegent and hot... but dear don't worry, i still love u...... she got BF okie... and I got GF... hehehe :D.... Well.. she seem like very nice person and funny... feel so nice playing board games, cards and chit chat with her.... well of coz in a group... anyway, it is nice to know a friendly person like her....

Other than her, Howie..... a young boy... but seem to know more jack shit then tat... sorry tat...i reckon so... hehee. He has just came to Perht less than a month and already got a gf... damn steady... this kid.... hehee well... one very important thing i guess, he is not a wannabe and very authenic... although sometime he is full of shit.. and stupid stuff. but nice knowing him too... hehehe... fun to hang out with... and i guess... one thing make him more fun iss... he is very active...

Opss.. last confession.... i miss my dear, yoyo. i wish i can go KL ASAP hug her and kiss her.... care for her and take care of her eternally.... some may think i am traditionall but i reckon it is not traditional but just an aspect of life and what you value the most....

No comments: