Monday 26 September 2005

I LOVE YOU

I wonder... why i love u so much... my dear, yoyo... i wish you can be happy and can stay happy.....

Lately, it seem probelms happen one after the another one.

I wonder who tell you about me and samantha.... and the rumours about all this "untruth" in PERTH. Appparently there has been too many misunderstanding and made you feel unhappy. I really wish you can telll me who tell you all these unbacked informations...

It is hard enough already to deal with long distance relationship. i just hope those ppl can give me a break... don't judge anything by the cover... read the content pls...

Then later, the probelm with KEN... ur ex. i really don't know wat to say. He is ur past why does he want to make someone feel unhappy and guilty. If he really love you and been with you for more than 2 years, should know better that, you will be upset...and soft hearted.

I am not blaming him or anything.. but i think it is not neccessary to bring it back up about the issues of when we started, when we take our photo etc. Then play this "kolian" games of wish u happy, thought u feel the same for me etc....

Personally, i feel this is a "pok tong cheng" strategy... he might not be thinking of it, but i feel so much like it... Man give me a break, don't anyone tell this person, stop pastering and get over with it.. MOVE ON!!!!!

Anyway, i know you, my dear will be upset and pissed with my update. i wish you to know.... i love you and i will do watever i can't to keep u beside me.... those rumours ask who ever tell u to "shut the F#$% Up" if got probelms and really think for u should talk to me 1st. not report to u untrue or non-factful information... see and understanding it is different.

i know you might be upset now dear... but i hope u will feel better and keep this in ur mind.... i love u, and will try my best t give u happinesss anddddd hope.... :D. i will love u more than anythign else... except MY FAMILY.... hehehehe... i love u dear.... love u... so much.... pls don't let anyone cause any trouble to our relationship and hurt us....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..use this technique to check who told me ar. dear..i told u liao..no one tell me about the rumours la..but u dun believe~ :P i also dunno how..

dun worry about me and ken. i understand wat is goin on, i understand your point. i will discuss with you everything, ok?

Im not upset..im ok with this post..was helplessly smilling..u so cute~ hahaha..dun worry..everything will be fine.

love you.

Yo

Anonymous said...

Hello Jacky Teo, this is an exciting blog here!

You may like to checkout love relationship site/blog.

101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at love relationship - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com stuff.

Lighten Up :Often when couples have gone through or are going through some bumpy spots in their relationship, things tend to get serious.