Tuesday 19 July 2005

Stolen Laptop Scene

Well… since everyone is so interested to know about my lost of laptop scenario, I will explain it here.

It all began here. I have arrived at Central Station with a bunch of NLC office bearers to meet up with the SA gang. Since we have so many bags, we called for a taxi to bring all the bags. Justin and I were in the cab with all the bags. When we reach, we were in a hurry to bring all the bags down coz our cab stopped at the middle of the road. Two of us with 4-5ppl bags, imagine!!!!

SO FAR everything is safe still. I carried my laptop bag and my bag into the hostel first. During this time, the thief came in (according to the security tape) trying to make his move, too bad, by then all the other bags came in with all the other ppl. Because I never have a prior booking, so I told one of the guys, I go check whether there is room for me or not. While I am checking in, “thief strikes again”, he grab the laptop bag, and just walk away. The friend closest to the bags never realise someone took the laptop bag. Just like that the laptop is stolen.

In that split 1 mins, I lost my laptop. End of the scene report!!!

No comments: