Thursday 14 July 2005

Back to PERTH>>>

Finally i am back to perth now. What a conference!!!! in Newcastle. I now started to Hate Sdyney... eventhough it has a nice view and places to go.... WHY? day 1 broke my camera.... and last day lost my laptop... how it happen????? the weather and ppl in sdyney suck!!! :P.

nvm.... i am pissed enough... for that.... to tell you the truth i still love Perth, quiet and peaceful.... and tends to receive good news.... RESULT is out/..... guesss what i get.... i got 2 distinction, one credit and one pass... Miracle..... :D.... and it is a postgraduate level somemore.... man... i must have done pretty well...

Well... result out means another thing also... some of my friends is going back... my good freind Candice will be going.. :(...everyone is leaving, when will it be my turn... :D

Today, i am so sick, got dry cough, running nose and headache... so going to take sick leave... i cannot take it anymore... to tired... and weak.... it was during this time i wish my dear, yoshiko can be here to look after me.. and love me. i feel so lonely now... i feel so depressed that even when i am sick no one come and look after me... i guess now i will start to appriciate yoshiko more... now i understand that she is my only one lover whom i can't bare to lose... hope she will wait for me... i will be there soon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you get well soon!! and how on earth did you lose your laptop?:O

by the way, congrats on your results ^^

Jocy said...

congrats on your results! :D
take good care of yourself lah..get well soon oh..drink more water, rest more and take in more vitamins to strengthen your body immune system..