Tuesday 22 February 2005

The Life of a Graduate (:P)

Well...... Gooddd.......... News.............. For Everyone............ I have graduated from my degree and now i am a B.com in Global Economics and Finance. For only a Weekend i was no longer recognised as a student hehehhee :P welll guess why....... coz i have enrolled into my new course of Graduate Diploma in International Relations. Future leader in Asia. hehehehe Teo Kian Kee....

What make my life even better is that, i met His majesty Sultan of Brunei on Saturday...... and later that night i attended my love one graduation. :D.

Well as always good news always come with a bad news... i have burn my face with a hair removal lotion and it is really painful.... but what is event more painful is that i become a laughing stock to everyone i knew. :(... sa... right wat a friends they r... hehehhee. joking lah... at least they seem happy and have something to laugh about. anyway..... my dream will go on with her support hopefully....

1 comment:

kennysia said...

Update woi! I heard many interesting things going on with your life. For the benefit of someone not in Perth right now, let me know! :D