Tuesday 15 February 2005

End of My Valentine Days

Februaury 14, As i was driving back home from university, i went passed Ciao Italia. It was a very romantic atmosphere, i see so many couple. they were hugging each other, waiting for tables with the girl leaning on the boy and looking at the menu. It was such an happy moment for couple on Valentine day and yet i am lonely here single and helpless.

Yet most amazingly, the sun was only reflecting on one of the city building. that is the AAPT bulding and directly at the revolving restaurant. It was the restaurant that i have planned to bring my love one this year but end up, i don't have such a chance.

Well, things never end at such a great day. It seems like it is the end of my valentine days on a day after valentine day itself. Feb 15th. The long waited story finally ends, my heart has been crashed and destory completely. My dream and future ends here with despair and misery. I once told myself, i will not let this love ends but i guess i have no choice. i don't have the strength to keep the flame burning and keep it eternally like the burning flame in Kings Park and Paris. I have lost and lost badly. It is a punishment for years of sins and unfaithfulness. No one to be blame but myslef. For someone not to love and care about me and lied to me is my punishment. i will never forget that what i deserve. To be unloved, to be lied to be hurt and to suffer.

Goodbye my love, i no longer will be a burden for you. i no longer will be the foundation for you. i no longer will trouble you. i certianly will disappear from you eternally. hoping you will have a happy future without my shadow and misery i have caused you. this will be the dying of the burning flame.

1 comment:

kennysia said...

My friend. You certianly think too much. And you blame yourslef too much. You'd like to think that your heart was destory completely, but I'd like to think your heart is being rebuilt right now. Its the dying of one flame, but the reignition of another.

As much as I understand that it must be difficult for you to move on, secretly I'm rejoicing the fact that you have, after all, decided to move on.