Sunday 13 February 2005

End of my Degree

Well... i have finish my final two unit. hoepfully i can pass all of it and graduate.... i kinda sacred at the moment with one fo my unit as i don't ahve a pretty good mark and lack of the confidence for that paper. Hope my prayer and anyone who have supported will make these work out for me.

Well tommorow is Valentine Day, yet i am alone in Perth. going to have a normal day, work at 8.30am till 5.30 pm at Curtin Student Guild then going home clean the house bit by bit. hopefully by 21 feb it will look brand new for inspection.

Well good news is that i will be moving out of that place by 27 feb, if everything goes smoothly. and be able to graduate from my degree and continue my gradaute diploma in international relations.

Howvere good news alwaysa come with bad news, i currently haven;t found any place to stay yet at all and will be homeless by 27 feb. other then that i am also not sure about my result until sometime this week. :(. i am also currently alone in Perth eventhough Joey, Dine and David are here, but i still feel lonely. It is the first time i feel i have lost the complete of me. Is like my heart no longer want to be in Perth for the first time. no longer have the heart to apply PR. hm... welll guess what...

I will go agianst all my will and heart to fight this difficulty and successfully defeat my evil self in my heart. the evil of keeping myself close into the love and never consider my future and my life. It seem like a diffcult move to take but no one can deny it that it going to be the most hurting step i goona take....

Anyway ... wish all of you a happy chinese new year and get more ang pow and give me some.... i so kolian no angpow this year.....

No comments: