Saturday 19 June 2004

A peaceful day

Well... for the first time is many weeks.... i experienced a very peaceful day. Nothing seem to be very bad today. Exam goes pretty well.... university seem peaceful. and freinds are all quite happy.

i went to the airport today to send of candice and stiener. wat a sad thing gonna miss her so much and steiner also he brought so much fun to me at perth :D.

then just now i have coffee session with my nicole cehceh and tiffany... wah talk about our childhood story so fun.... they are really great being with them really cheer me up alot wish nicole cehceh will still stay here after she graduate gonna miss her so much too... it seem like evryone is leaving after this semester and my good friends are getting lesser. :(

nvm, i know in my heart they will always be around with them all around me i will happy and strong. oh.. forget about the most important thing, i was chatting with mie mie :D guess who.... well find out yourself. she is just so wonderful such a good listenner and adviser, i was like chatting with her for almost an hour... she is just so great... love chatting with her... she know so much stuff and most importantly she is a saggi... same as me hehehe.

i love all of them so much so nice and sweet... thanks guys you are the best

No comments: