Thursday 17 June 2004

Exam today

WTF? today is really a hell day. 1st have my exam which i did so badly and don't know whether i can pass or not and then my university make my life even difficult.

Ok let me tell you what happen. My international office in curtin university is telling us that they don't serve current international students anymore and just prospective international students. what kind of services is that. they added that such services for current student will be shifted to Student central. Do they even know how long the queue is at student central during the first few week of uni. What do they think we are really cash cow is it. WE pay about hundred thousand dollar and yet they don't want to serve us specially. DAMN Uni..... Well hope my next move will get the massage across may all the god be with me and stop this miniac from doing silly things.

So that is my uni..... as for my exam hm... another paper tommmorow at 3.30 pm so scared now need to study hard..... soooo no much time in writing this blog...

hope things will get better, really scared now.... life is getting tougher day by day... and my time is running short in doing all my things. now i feel so lonely and just wish to go back brunei and meet my parents who love me so much and pretty sister. :D hope they are all fine and stay healthy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It truly shocked me on what'a happening with Curtin IO at the moment *sigh* As an international student rep, I know it's hard for you to juggle between studies and work at the same time but promise me you'd fight till the end? We're NOT FCUKING CASH COWS! Do keep me updated on this. And stay strong, baby.

-nicnic-