Tuesday 15 June 2004

One Day Before My First Paper Exam

Well... Come and think about it. i haven't been studying for the past one week niether have i concentrate on my study. it is so hard to know what i want. i keep telling myself and my freind around me i am fine etc but actually i am not. i miss her so much and yet i can't get in touch with her. she seem to be in my mind 24/7 and nothing can take her away. i try not to think about her but it seem to be just so hard, i play game and talk to other, yet she still in my mind after that. i really don't know what to do to forget her. i am now so scared exam is like tommorrow and yet i only study two chapter of my book out fo 5 for the friday paper. and tommorrow paper none at all. i guess i better focus on my study first. hell it is a tough time, i wish she understand that i am now in a hell mode but can't express to her that cause i know she is also in a trouble mode. all the best for her and for myself... :)

No comments: