Wednesday 16 June 2004

Exam Around The Corner

Hm... exam is like 12hrs and yet i only start studying for the paper. well that's me being lazy and sad. today aren't that good either. i was so stupid just going university to see her and hoping to make myself feel better and study but who knows it turn out to be worst cause she was holding her so-called ex-bf hand and walking to the car. i am so disappointed and frustrated. i am here thinking about her and supporting her and yet she do this to me. but what can i say love is always unfair just that it has been unfair to me for the past 5 years of my life.

well she really pisses me off but still i miss her don;t know why, wish i can get over her. anyway thanks to her, i have an excuse of not study bad me huh.... always so unlucky near exam such things happen. happen to me in 2000, 2001, 2003 and 2004. 4 out of my last 5 year. break up with my first girlfriend in 2000 one week before my major 'O' level exam. In 2001, thanks to my so sweet lover make me half hanging and don;t know what to do and later happen agian in 2003 make me suffer from major depression for the whole year. finally get over it late last year. and this new girl came in and thought she will make a different outcome who know it happen to be the same. few days before my assignment due and one of my major paper and two week before my other final paper. :( what a LIFE?

ok enough with that. EXAM and study, hmm think about it i have some friend who are keep on supporting me like just now, i went to easy way with Cherrie and Amanda accompanying me. they were so nice although this is the first time i go out with them. and there i met zoey and her friends which make me think of steph well too bad. other than them, i have all my cehceh here like nicole and dine, candice, stiener & tiffany my good friend as well as my koko, david and kenny. they are all so nice to always cheer me up and talk to me. so happy to have them around but sad thing after next semester this group will split up coz some r graduating. :(

okie i guess now i need to go back to study if not my $1500 is gone. hehehe my graduation prize money :D thanks to my beloved sister and parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi baby! I guess it's part of growing up being 'hurt' in relationships and this is just part and parcel of a person's life. if you don't fall you'd never treasure what's important to you right? Sometimes, things don't worked out the way we want them to but hey, I guess that make us a stronger person. Why worrying over it when you know you've got more important priorities in life? Now, go study!!

-nicnic-

Anonymous said...

Hey Leng Zai....

Shit happens in life, but as what someone told me once.. what does not kill you only makes you stronger... hang in there, and go study... $1500 and a gurl that if not worth it... i think i will go for the $1500.... $$$$$$$$$$$....... All the best for your exams

jo