Sunday 15 May 2005

Tough road ahead

Well, I guess my road in this coming months seem to be tougher than I thought. I am now in a multiple roles for student representatives and also in my life. Day after day I am thinking of whom I am and what I am doing.

Today, I have been doing a reviewing of my life. Realising, I have a shorter life than what I suppose to have. WONDER WHY?

AS STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE, I am now not only the General Secretary of Curtin Student Guild, but also NLCWEST Branch Convenor and ISC MCW Chairperson. Since Yo’s Departure from Perth, that’s the way I choose to entertain myself with. Nevertheless, due to tremendous slackness in doing my work, I now have like 6 assignment and 13 summaries to hand in. No one knows how I am going to cope with it at the same time no one will know how I am going to deal with this stress.

Outside of that, financially, I have to pay a $960 rental by tomorrow but only have in total $925 with me. I now feel that, I am just in the worst crisis ever that will happen to me. I can’t even ask for financial assistance from my parent because I have already asked once and that is to clear most of my debt and now it will be all up to me.

Well… apart from all those what is the toughest road I have is that I have work out budget and timeline that I have to meet to further organize my time and my person. Whether it is going to work or not, i certainly have to see. Well it has some cost and benefits.

Benefits;-

1) more organized and steady life
2) save more money for future
3) less worry for my family
4) having a quite life

Cost;-

1) Might lose my love one, coz I can’t call her all the time and catch up with her
2) Less social life and less fun time
3) Can’t go out eat all the time and have to stay at home


Am I willing to take the risk… to lose my dearest one… is she going to leave me? I don’t know. Well regardless what, I am now one of the world’s most unconfident person but will till take the courage to do it… no matter wat it takes. May all my frens regards wat religion ur are to bless me… going through this pathway easily and become a better person.

1 comment:

Jocy said...

to make it more possible for your plan to work..be cheerful about it...a lot of the time..how a person thinks has great impact on the things he does...have faith in yourself and also your love...if she's yours..she will be there for you..you;ll gain some when you lose some...life is fair...