Tuesday 24 May 2005

Commitment VS Time

I have been so stress out lately with all the work I am doing; I seem to be running out of time. Lately it is brought to my attention that I have put too much commitment on friends and various others issues that I shouldn’t have.

1) Friendship VS Time

I hope my friend will understanding, I have been abandoning them and refusing to take any actions to improve my friendship for various reasons.

I have so much commitment that it is not funny!!!! I can’t think for them or care for them as much as some may think I do. I no longer can stop myself from restricting myself from have the little bit of time to be alone or relaxing or my freedom of movement.

Sometime, when friends have put all expectation on you to do all the things, you can’t commit to all. I feel I have burn too much of my time on those, trying to meet others requirement so that I can maintain the friendship. WELL???? Today things must change, I myself are in deep shit… I don’t even have time for myself or someone very important in my life; I don’t believe I should take this responsibility anymore for now.

My 4th Priority

2) Girlfriend and Family VS Time

Well, lately been a very disappointing case, my dearest one and my family, long being neglected especially my family. I feel so sorry. They are so worried about me but I don’t have the half an hour to calm them and talk to them… I believe I have to put effort into my family and to keep them less worried and remain happy

As for my dearest one, I feel extremely bad lately but never wish to tell her face to face or directly but I hope she read this now. I am extremely load fully and don’t have the time. Many occasions, I have just forget about caring for her but feeling extremely bad but then I lied to her saying, I am just testing you to let you know how it feel etc. I feel I have been neglecting her. I feel I have been hurting her feeling when sometime I am too emotional because of my time constraints. I always feel she don’t understand and comprise to the time limitation I have, but at the same time being ignorance about her busy time limitation due to heavy work load of housework, searching for jobs, SGM activities and “others” friends :P.

I will try my best to take all the time I can save to put on this group.

My 2nd priority


3) Work VS Time

With the high level of workload to be done, it has certainly been a tough time for me. I have to ensure all of my work is done and that it will remain my 1st priority now. No matter what I have the rest can wait… L

4) Resting VS Time

Well after my commitment for my workload and my closest one, I think I deserve a bit of time everyday to sleep. I am no super human and doesn’t posses any super strength to keep me workable for 24hr/7day/52week. So I have at least one day of total rest and minimum of 4 hours of sleep… and work for the next 20hr.

Finally, I have just got back from Melbourne for my State responsibility and now have to back on the ball to complete my study responsibilities.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...but then I lied to her saying, I am just testing you to let you know how it feel etc..."

i knew it!!! everytime also like that one.

"...heavy work load of housework, searching for jobs, SGM activities and “others” friends :P."

i know wat u mean ar!! so bad!! hahahaa..smack u!

so work hard on ur studies ar..still got 7 summaries to go!!will support u always!

*hug*
Yo

kennysia said...

*sniff* Awwwwww... so sweet!

Eh my chaboh, where's my support and encouragement?

Anonymous said...

woggie, you want smack smack also is it? bad dog! *SMACK SMACK*

gee, sounded so kinky. sorry jacky!!

but anywayz, perhaps maybe it's time for you to move on from student rep. there're always new ppl coming in and eventually you will have to let go, so take a baby step to let go slowly now. chin up, kiddo. eventually things will work out and it wouldn't be that bad, trust me.

-nic ceh ceh-

Anonymous said...

You are always so handful... In another words... Full of crap!!!! Good luck with every thing u do... Cheers!!