Sunday 3 October 2004

Super Unlucky Day

Saturday, 2 October 2004, is now recorded as my super unluckiest day of the year losing more than a $1000....... many may wonder why i lost so much me.

Let me explain the whole story. it started as a fine good morning and everything seem do be fine and ended just prefect. but till 10.30pm when i discoverd my car being break in, parking near canning college, the basketball court area.

i ahve lost my CD Player cost $200, my trench coat cost $200, my USB Drive $120, my three percious scarf priceless.... because hand-made by my mum, my freind and given by my niece, My MCW'04 T-shirt, my green zip shirt. :(

further to that, i just check my exam result which i didn;t do well for it.... :( damn unlucky 2 bad news in like 10 minutes which ruins my whole day.

i really don't know now.... i feel like running into a bad luck zone agian.... and the only way to get out of it will be hoping the person i love to give me all the support, i need to pull me out of this mess.

life is full of surprises..... everytime i meet my ex... something bad sure happen in like one week period. ergh..... hope i won't need to meet her agian.....

well..... thats for my unlucky day.... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi baby,

aww..i always believe that what goes around comes around. and i don't see the point blaming it on somebody else. i know exactly how you feel, it's not easy but hang on there, baby. you're my bro after all, hence it runs in the family. if i survived, you can survive too :)

xoxo,
-nicnic-