Monday 4 October 2004

Second day of Bad Luck

Over the weekend, Sunday 3rd of October 2004 happen to be my second day of bad luck. As i was about to pump my bicycle and use the pump broke into half and leave me with no choice but to ask for help from Tiffany.

Not only so as, Tat Weng driving tiffany's car and bring me to Karawara Shell station, another bad luck took place, where there is no hose and the air pumping system at all. Thus it has force me to go all the way down to BP at the end of Manning Road to pump the tyre.

Sometime i wonder why am i in such a luck.... it has been a bad enough day for me already and yet more bad luck occured. i really don't know what to do. Life seem like full of unwanted surprises.

i the least thing i wish it won't happen has happen also.... i feel helpless sometime espcially when i am not able to be with the person i love. i wish that she can be the one who give me confident and strength as well as the one who pull me out of misery and pain. at this moment i am starting to doubt my dependecny of this girl. she has meant so much for me since my recovery. i really wish i will not have to lose her this time and able to be with her. i know it may seem impossible at the current state as i was not sincere enough and good enough for her. i do hope once i can become a better person and able to show my sincereness, she will accept me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jacky ah jacky...hehe, cannot believe u la! i dunno whether to laugh or cry!! u seriously damn siao. but i'm glad cos mentally u seem to be getting better...ahem. neways, as per usual, am always here...only dun call me at like..12am to talk about ur ahem...love life ah...am reallie reallie sick of it liao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! apart from dat, ganbadei ne. i think dat girl is pretty good...if she is who i think she is la. ;p
hugs,
tiffy

Anonymous said...

yea.. gambate! ;)