Wednesday 21 July 2004

Repairing the damages

Well.... now i have repair my car due to the damage cause by the theft. so what can i do after that. it has make me broke costing me up to about $200 in total to repair the window and make new keys. hope the person who stole my stuff will hit by a car and get seriously injured....
 
but who cares about that anymore. now i am so busy with my ISC stuff hoping that everything will go well for the second half of the semester. i have finish typing my letter and now doing my ISC report and also writing my delegate report for NLCAC'04.  so tiring leh.... so many things to do... it is like writing an assignment with up to 15-20 pages of work to write.... and then still need to recheck my grammar and spellung mistake before my deputy convenor start complaining.
 
anywayz.... guess where i am agian... same old place at flat 42.... my second home where i go online and chat....... hehehehe. hope all my executives is doing well at thier jobs and hope to see my isc goes to the top form this semester

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahem ahem...waiting for me to comment huh? Well, if u must noe...me and jo were damn proud at u for the way u responded in a number of situations...hope u're not stressing out, have been trying really hard to amend the ISL proposal..need ur help tho!!! Hehe, neways see ya Fri, Take care ya!!
hugs,
tiffy

Anonymous said...

funny how you said you need to recheck your spelling mistakes, and you even spelt 'spelling' wrongly!
-Kenny

Angry said...

hello boy boy, wah, dont curse la... boy boys dont curse one... i help you curse! AHAHHAAHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh gawd baby, i hope everything is okay. and i hope the thief will break his/her neck as well. what goes around comes around. anywayz, am back for weekend, will catch up with you when i meet you. :)xoxo

-nicnic-