Sunday 18 July 2004

LOST MY HOUSE KEY

Today, i was being robbed not personally though... just my car.... i have lost my nice middle compartment which inside the compartment is my house key and handsfree set... :( and now my rear passanger seat window is broken and i have to repair it....
 
people say when we go pray should feel say... but what a day... being rob after finish praying. well i guess it is fated so no comment....
 
but now i am kinda happy though eating hot pot at my friends place at FLAT 42... what a nice people they are... for treating me hot pot.... very sweet of them.... anyway now i am in this sweet gal room playing internet like yesterday....
 
spending time with her is fun and interesting.... she and her group of friends can really mke me luagh and happy... i don't know why but it make me feel that way.... i am so luck to have a lot of such type of friend... one group is my cehceh and koko group... the long lasting ISC group,.. then my isc executives... and now this bunch of friends... now i feel i am ery lucky because although it is without stephanie it seem like my life is still full of joy and happiness with all of them around.....

2 comments:

chidori said...

hiehie,
wah lao, so 'hak'...hmm, mite be because u ffk me!! hehe, no j/k...i hope everythin is ok wif u...take care ya!!! am glad u found 'someone' u can feel happie wif..eh, update ya!

Anonymous said...

i found u online too

tedsta