Thursday 29 July 2004

Happy Person

Well… Well….. I have watch two movie in a row, Tuesday and Wednesday. Guess what…. I am so happy now as everything seems to go the way I wanted it to be for once.

First, I am able to watch I Robot then I have watch Law of Attraction. :D then now my favourite mentor, Huey Ying is back in Perth…. And miss her so much.

Secondly, ISC office is finally complete after today furniture. Yeah… we got heater at last and also air cooler during summer. :P

After that, I am happy to know my beloved deputy convenor will be continuing with ISC. Yahoo!!!!!.

Well, that something nice for once. PLUS I would like to thanks all my friends in FLAT 42 for the nice food yesterday…. It is great….. Happy Man at last for once…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

one week plus without an update? What the... ? Are you still stuck in FLAT 42 or what?

-Kenny

Anonymous said...

Jacky Teo has been happy for 2 weeks now.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that he is happy for 2 weeks.. ^-^