Thursday 30 June 2005

Time In Sydney

Welll...... everyone say Sydney is a nice place but i guess i have a bad time here... since arrriving in Sydney been is extreme unhappy..... :( why....

1) my camera drop from the tripod stand and the lens was damage and i have to repair it which cost $300 and i ahve no choice but to repair it even though my freind keep asking me not to. but i guess it is becuase i love my camera so much. Disappointingly, my dear don't understand me and i was damn upset when she said the same thing also.... :(. well, i guess that is what happen espaically such thing happen. Well... conly My fren, salina support me in changing lens other than my parents without me getting more upset.

2) My mood is so down here... i miss my dear so much.... worry about her at work but don't know how to tell her. and i knwo i don't have much time talking to her now... cause she is working. Further to that, she can't recharge her phone coz no money so can't message me. i feel so burden and more burden than before i guess when i officially resign by end of the month.

So like that loh.. in short further to that... the weather here has spoil my mood so badly keep raining and give me the feeling of unhapiness and feel like lazy and tired.... i wish my dear is here to support me and accompany now...

No comments: