Sunday 14 November 2004

Pissedd and lost

Well.... it is my pissing session now.

For the first time, i feel unjust with the bloody helll tutor for giving me 7/20 for my participitation mark for finance (international)... who the hell attend all classes and do all the presentation and contribute to the class can get so low mark... i am rellay gonna screww himm upside down.... ergh..... and then my another unit only got 6.5/10 another unhappy mark to appeal... welll that is my study.... other than that..... i really have to say... i am very sad and angry... felt like being used here. everytime, when some people asked for my help either they didn;t asked my directly themselves and make a turn around and ask someone to ask me or they are being rude/ bossing me around and asked me to do things... what kind of society are with at today... i feel very much betray.... well that is just to bitch around..... i guess i am like that lah.... say laiw feel better like now.....

anyway... for most of you who asked me nicely and sweet.. thanks orh.... i don;t mind helping... actually just that i like to be treat nicely when people is asking for help instead of bossing me around or don't ask me directly and asked someone else then asked me.... well it has to depend on the situation guess... certian things is ok but certian things cannot like that mah....

well... i am now veyr much lost... i was thinking of installing security alarm system and central locking but it will cost me $550.... i really wish to get the system... but i am really not sure should i do it or not... because it is like close to $700 in total in brunei dollar.

anyway that about that... but hope i will get an answer from my head soon...

Last but not least, i wish that miss yoshiko tey... will accept me soon lor..... she is really a great person... and of cuase she is just the best one lor... 1st and only gal that i love so much who is not only great bbut born in the year of 1984 rat and december... and just 8 days apart our birthday... :D all i wanna say she is the most wonderful person i ever wish to be with now..... i know it will be near to impossible espaically in this current situation.... but i hope i will come through it and you will either...

Exam is coming up and i am lost... my term is finishing soon also... i will miss it.... tell you guys more about it when i am finishing offcially...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yar yar yar!!! i HATE it too when ppl ask you do things and boss you around!! like you're "SUPPOSED" to help them like that!! i mean, HELLO?! you're the one asking for a favour here!! a little respect pls?!! but this world is full of bossy people who think every single damned person owes them something! so, gotta live with it. learn to say "NO!" :]

and good luck with miss YOSHIKO TEY!!!! kekekeke hopefully all goes well! and pls.. keep me updated! hahaha i get SO lost with your love life, mister! like changing every two months or something! :| ok and lastly, if you aren't done with exams, GOOOOOD LUCK!!!! :D

miss kiez ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacky, what a stressful day u have had ar? Hehe, i understand, sometimes i wish i could cast a spell to the 'bloody hell' tutors and turn them into a fog or something..Dont give up, keep trying..No pain no gain, man.

About her..hehe, dunno what to say..I wish you have a goodluck and u do need someone to settle your life down..Especially for being more alert and assertive in 'classifying (wrong spelling ya?)' the help that u really need to give or needn't, cos if not they will take u for granted..and one more thing..u are really weak in dealing with 'strong-talkative-bossy-fussy and demanding' girls, dont u realise that??

Wish u the best throughout the year, bye bye.