Sunday 28 November 2004

1st day out of Australia

Hm... finally i am out of Australia after almost a year there without seeing any family members. Hope i will make use of my one month in Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei to visit all my relatives and freinds.

Well now, i am at singapore at stiener's place. sleeping over.... :D. met his mum quite a funny person though... her mum.... and also very freindly... i guess most importantly it is not that about that in my trip. i have been eating all day with stiener and candice. thanks to them i go to so many food centre and shop for my blur queen, yoyo present. It was a pretty hard decision to make espaically for someone you love.... this will be her first birthday i goona celebrate with her and hopefully not the last one.

Hope she will love my present for her. It is nothing big or fancy but it is my heart to her. A gift that mean more than just a gift. A gift that mean my love and my promises to her. A gift that mark the beginning of our relationship evolution, from strangers to hopefully eternally together.

MSG to my Yoyo:- You may not be my first love or my first gf, but you certianly is the gal i love now. no one can your destiny and fate for being love by me. i know it seem strange to everyone, how can i be sure that i really love you when we just got to know each other for like not more than 3 months. But i certianly think time is not a matter but just a number. this few months knowing you really give me a chance to open up myself once agian and cheerish something more than just myself or to take a different pathway to add you into my life. every decision i made i have to think about u and how u will feel. further my study, where am i going to be when i finish, where should we stay in the future etc. It might be a big change but i think it is worth it because you are not a normal type of gal that i can find just anyway i want. but of the the kind who knows how to care about a person when you needed to, understand me, presuade me, nice and sweet to me and many more which make you special. i relaly miss you, just a short two day apart i have make more than 20 calls within 48 hours and talk to you on the phone for more than 5hours. i guess now is a good time to train ourselve up for it and i beleive we can overcome it.

tomolo i will be back to my hometown, Tutong, brunei and really don't know how it look like after one year but i guess should be more the less the same. update everyone!!! soon... bye for now

8 comments:

kennysia said...

Eh? You forgot to say thank you to Tiffy cheh cheh, David kor kor, Dine Dine cheh cheh, Nicole kor kor, Kenny cheh cheh, etc etc...

chidori said...

wah lao...confession again!!! only more vivid and descriptive!! hehe, bodoh la u! miss flight sum more. beh cai si!neways, i tink she'll like the gift, ai ya, wat girl wldn't like 'the' blue box!!! hehe, hope all's well! am missin ya here already! cannot believe i hv to do this by myself. kns.

hugs,
tiffy

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear u r having fun...enjoy ur hols while it lasts!! hehe... she also asked me wat pressie should she get for u for ur bday...or has she given it to u oledi?? heheh...

kennysia said...

YOU GAVE HER THE BLUE BOX !?!?

Don't tell me you gave her the blue box!!! Oh no..... my chaboh is gonna ask me for the blue box! If that happens, its all your fault!

kennysia said...

Everytime Jacky Teo writes some message to his "YoYo", I feel the need to play the theme song from Winter Sonata or that Kiss - "Because I'm a Girl" song in the background before I can read it.

Jacky Teo said...

Wat BLUE BOX... don't have blue box... don't know what you gusy talking about.. :P... tiffy i miss u ..... hope to see you soon.... as for the rest miss u guys too.. espcially YOYO

Jacky Teo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.